Thursday, July 30, 2009

Air On A G String...

Yeah, I really should stop posting with shaite titles.

Anyroad.

Hi.

I begin with a merry chuckle. Haha. There it was. That was to David Cameroon's swearing on national radio (well, I guess it was national radio...). I found it funny. Haha. There I go again. I mean, okay, someone who's in a real profesional job (or, as I think of it as, a media-driven job) and in a position he is in shouldn't throw a tawt here and piss there (well, to be fair I don't... well, not literally anyways). But come on. People who'll be like 'he should be punished' or something like that... it's two fucking words man. I'm guessing that if your reading my blog (and at most, that's three, four people...), you didn't find it offencive in the slightest. But then again, why should we? Maybe it's just the young-uns that found it as a normal conversation (but, with less swearing... or less talk about blowjobs... depends on what you talk about usually). I'll stop on TwatGate now.

So, that's my opinion. Wey.

Next, I've recently gotten into 'A Bit Of Fry And Laurie' again. It's well good. Look...



(oh yeah, I learned from the last YouTube video I posted here)...

Anyroad, that what I was about to say on Fry and Laurie was cut short by the mere story on the news.

Y'know the one, well, to put it in one word.... Zimbabwe. Yes, the joys of a government (supposedly) destroying a country for... well... I have no idea what for. How does it a positive thing for Mwgabue (how the hell do you spell his name?), to destroy his country, killing it's inhabitants just to stay in power? Wasn't Zimbabwe's land good for farming? And all the land holds is blood. Blood of innocent people killed by a regeim destined to self-destruct. Yeah, I know. I have less knowledge of the circumstances in Zimbabwe than I do in playing the claronet. But, y'know, 'everyone has an opinion'...

Also, someone stop David Dickinson from being on tellie. Please? I just can't be arsed for his drivel anymore... grrrrrrrrrrr. Sorry, since school ended I've watched some of his 'Real Deal' shows on daytime tellie (not on porpose), he keeps using that phrase.... grrrrrrr.

Anyroad, to the post title, recently I keep improvising on the G string of both Guitar and Bass. All in the same scale. Not sure what it is mind. But ah well. Nothing else to say about guitar/bass really. Apart from the fact that I'm failing at Hysteria on bass by Muse. I can do three quarters of the verse. And that's it. No more. Ah well. That's me.

I might go now. Spend three hours trying to sleep.

Baaiiii.

- Fin.

No comments: