Saturday, July 04, 2009

Please Do Not Swear...

I'm a bit gutted...

Not only that this is my second post in a day...

But I had an awesome idea for a story, I just cannot exacute it.

The idea was, this girl (who I called Sandra for some reason) was a fanatic of Big Brother, and lived her life as if she was either in there, or being either Davina or the Jordie bloke who commentates. Then she gets married and all hilarity was supposed to be unleashed for your ammusement. But as many things in my life, it failed. Badly.

Ah well, I'll try to do some sort of short story soon. Hopefully. Not like you'll read it. It'll be crap like Dai Gi Bach...

Also, I would like to appologise for the recent wave of rather depressing posts. Don't know what's come over me. Hopefully that will be over soon.

This is a short one. Like me. =).

Nacht.

No comments: