Sunday, August 02, 2009

I Are Got Designs.

Today, I have made three designs for the Rhondda Cynon Taf site, which is linked to the Clic fandango.

They aren't complete, they're just a design I thaught about after seeing a site, then thinking, 'Ah, that might be good for the site thing'.

Anyroad, I would like your views on them. If you think their good designs, if their suitable for a website aimed at 11-25 year olds (similar sites areCardiff, Swansea, Newport and Ceredigion).

I've stuck the three designs in my PhotoBucket album made specially for the Clic work. So please, if you have enough time to waste at commenting on three pieces of web design attempts, then please feel free. I don't care if all you've got to say is 'man that is shit', as long as you state why, I'm fine with it.

So yeah, it's a short post, this is the only thing I wanted to ask you, my fellow travellors of the net, if you'd be so bold and to be so kind to critique my work.

T'would be very welcome.

=).

- Fin.

No comments: