Friday, July 17, 2009

In Science And In Medicine. I Was A Stranger, You Took Me In...

Crunchtime.

Final Stage - Another One Bites The Dust.

Yeah, so it's officially arived. Now all's I have to do is wait until the twentieth of August to receive my two science A Level results from school, which'll be open at like, eight, nine-ish. Not forgetting the Music Tech one, which I'll have access to at six in the morning of the same day (digital, that's edexcel for ya). Then after that it'll be a shorter wait for the first friday of September (which I think might be my sister's birthday...), so we can return to school. I'm not even going to go into the whole 'why on a friday' thing... grrrr.

Today weren't bad. Only had one lesson, which was twenty minutes of Physics. Then since nobody went to Music Tech, that was free (like it wasn't since the exams). Managed to do a bit for my personal statement. And won a game of Shithead. Brilliant.

The end-of-year service was shocking, mind. First off, no Welsh anthem at the end? Please. That's like, unnatural. Well, thank fuck there wasn't much singing, compared to the Christmas service. Secondly, no news on who one the 'best house of the year'? That's outragous! Hehe. Well, we all know Dafydd would've ended up as low as Paris Hilton's lingerie... while Owain or Iolo would've been as high as Obama's approval ratings. Or is that the other way around?... We'll never know...

Came home early from school, which is a bummer. Well, for me anyways. But, on the plus side, I got myself an awesome game. PROTOTYPE, BABY!! =). Man, the main character must be the most fun main character to play as in a game... it's like he can't die from jumping off a skyscraper, yet five bullets from an M4 and half a rocket could end you. Man, that's manic. I advice you to get it. Pronto. It does remind me of something like Devil May Cry-meets-Spiderman. Now, that's a good mix.

And that's it for the five a week postings.... for now.

Might miss out for a while. Or wait until one of the blogs I'm following post a new post...

For the time being, and as a member of Six-one for the last time.

Nacht.

- Fin.

No comments: