Monday, July 13, 2009

Stay Cool. And Be Somebody's Fool This Year...

Four days to go.

Stage one - Sports Day, or 'the most excorsise most teenagers will have in months' day...

Well, it weren't bad, considering it was my last ever one. And what a way to sign out of it. Though I was on my feet since I got there, because I had to help out with the discus. That was like three hours. And yeah, I kinda made a mistake ranking a year on who was first and that... so yet again got attacked about it from the usual suspects (isn't that a band or something?), or should I say 'suspect'... Yeah, she's evil. And it pissed down too. All the other things (track and field) went to shelter, but not the discus-ians. Stood out there, four of us under a brolly ('twas me, Sarah, Rhi and Angharad, Kayleigh was bringing the discus back from whoever thrown it at the time...). To say the least, they had rather odd conversations... mainly about male teachers and cheesecakes (if I remember rightly... I wasn't consentrating much on the chatter...). Then, ASDA held host to us, as the ladies baught their dinner, until we returned to watch the relay races... and beleive me... if you sit next to Kayleigh and Sarah... bring earplugs... As they screamed 'GO DAFYDD' and that - oh yeah, I'm in Dafydd if you didn't know - I thaught I'd join in with my own bellows... such as 'Phones4U', 'If you fail, your out of the family', and as the race started, 'LEFT RIGHT LEFT RIGHT' ect.

Then, as the bellows from, well nearly everyone I was surrounded by, carried on, the head of our llys (the house for the non-Welshies) called for me and the screamers to the front of house (well, the front of the stand), for the simple fact is that they are the captains of Dafydd for something, and I was there out of luck. So yeah, every llys was standing in a row, the Dafyddians stood with Owain to our left and Hywel on the right. Someone from Hywel said 'yeah, Dafydd's won' or something on those lines. Our fellow neighbourhood chemistry teacher, otherwise known as ET (or Mr Thomas) broadcasted the final scores of the Sports Day, in alphabetical order. Great.

'Dafydd - pump cant nawdeg saith' (or 597).

So for every other llys, just as I've done for every other Sports Day and Eisteddfod I've attended, I raised my index finger, waiting to add another finger to it for Dafydd's final standings. It reached Iolo, and my index finger was, like me in my room, on it's own. Only two more llysoedd (houses) and we've won for the first time in twenty years. Whoa. Llywelyn's score was well under par to the others. Then ET decided to add more tension to the final Owain score... I'll say it in english now... saves on the translating...

'There's only one point seperating Dafydd and Owain for first place'.

Not something you want to hear when there's two really excited teenage girls standing next to you... I looked to my left slightly. I thaught, again Owain's won something. Yet, ET's drawn-out result was a shock, even if it wasn't for some people.

'Owain - Five hundred and ninety...... (waits ten seconds).... six'.

Yeah, Dafydd's won the Sports Day in 2009. The first time since 1989 (well, that's what I've been told anyways. Correct me if I am wrong. =D). RBJ looked gutted (by the way, if your reading this... hi dude! =D), but there's somethings you can't change. And then there's luck on Dafydd's part. While I've already seen certain Dafydd celebrations (well, it's just an update saying DAAAAFFYYYYYYYYYYYDD!!), I, on the other hand, will accept that we won, and be thankful Llywelyn, Hywel nor Iolo won. FUCK AYE. Er, anyroad. I bet you that Owain'll win the whole thing though, with Dafydd coming either second or third...

And I jsut realised this is ALL on SCHOOL. Bugger me...

Right, something unschoolie...

Ah! I know!

I completed Guitar Hero: Aerosmith today. Woop. The whole 31 tracks of it on Expert. There was only one song that I got four stars... the rest I managed five, with like, three or four FC's (if you ain't a GH person, FC is when you complete a song with no mistakes, no overstrumming and all that). And I only failed one song... yet the next time I played that song I managed to 5* it... odd. Ah well, that's my sadness possessing your monitor for roughly a thousand or so pixels... =). One thing I'll say about the new Guitar Hero games... it doesn't take a lot to tilt the plastic guitar to activate StarPower, unless your using the X-Plorer controller (oh yeah, I'm on the SexBox360). The X-Plorer looks the best by far, mind. Have always liked the alternative look, not the Les Paul, nor the SG, nor the Strat look.

Well, like the thaughts in my brain, the rain is plentiful, and even this is making me think. I mean, I stood in the bay window, thinking 'why can't I be like that?'. I wasn't sure what I meant at first, but the more I thaught about it the more I made up some pathetic reasoning for my thaught. Like, rain washes everything away, well it was like a river on the street, and was washing away stones at least. Why can't us humans do that? Why can't we just, wash away all the bad things and keep the good things? Would life be better if we could do it?... Ah yeah, I dunno...

Well. Tomorrow might be called 'Laptop Fatale' or some shaite thing. I guess this is post one of five of last week of school.

Good luck reading them.

- Fin.

No comments: