Tuesday, July 14, 2009

The World Is A Vampire...

Three days to go...

Stage two - Mad Dog.

Yeah, I wasn't lying when I said I'll post everyday this week... =).

What did I do today? Fuck all, to be fair. The only lesson I had was double Music Technology, which was more eventful than finding Jesus on the fifty pence piece. Apart from someone (...) giving me jip just 'cause I play my bass/guitar rather low compared to everyone else. Really, will it kill him? No. So, why complain? Ah well, shaite like that happens.

Other than that, everything was a normal day at the office. Apart from fourth lesson the one's from art found a toy called Mad Dog (ah, I just remembered Mad Dog's on GTA:San Andreas...). It amused them for like, quarter of an hour? Bloody hell. Then it was a Nintendo DSi (the one with the camera, is that called the DSi?...) that occupied their attention. Then the rest is the same as always. Went out for food, sat around listening to other people's conversations while talking rarely, thinking way too much, and sitting down in a way that made me look like I was about to give birth to an elephant. Last lesson was alright on the whole, was back up in Music, it was. Just fucked around on the guitars and piano/keyboard with no amps. I know, I'm surprised too. Well, I like acoustic sounds. I hardly ever use the amp in my room (it's a really small bass amp... happy days). To me, an electric guitar played acousticaly has a cool sound to it....

One thing that's bothering me is... grrr. On the bus home, for most of it, all I could think of is the thing that happened three months ago. I have no idea why though. Am I jealous? Am I paranoid? Am I in need of a brain transplant? The answer to the last one is a definate yes. Not so sure of the other two though. I hope I'm not. Though, as ever with me, there's a good possibility that I have those bad characteristics cemented forever in my name. Bloody hell. Wish I could actually talk about it and not feel like I usually do... grrrrr.

Once again, the rain is falling, falling, oh ever falling from the patchy quilt we call the sky like... er, well, rain falling from the sky... yeah, that's the sort of skills that got me a C in English Literature. Fuck aye.

Well. I have a feeling tomorrow's post will be called Sold Out, or some insanely boring title like that.

Oh, before I go.... watch this. He's an amazing bassist. Not a bad singer either. =).




- Fin.

No comments: