Sunday, July 12, 2009

Tell Me I'm The Only One. Tell Me There's No Other One...

Five days until the death of this school year... Such joys...

Yeah, started a post like that before... ah well. I have a thing for deja-vu things.

Well, I kinda know what university I want to go to now. The Atrium to study either Music Technology or Sound Technology. Or if possible both. 'Cause I want to do both live and studio work with music. So yeah, really doubt I'll get 300 points for it though. That's three B's, or an A, a B and a C (I think?). No way that's gonna happen. The only real chance I have of a B is in Chemistry, and that's if I really study for it. Physics, can't see myself have anything higher than a D, and with Music Tech, I have no idea. I'll be lucky to get a D in that also. So that's roughly 220 points, so where am I gonna find those other eighty points, eh? Lets hope they'd interview me and give me an offer of something like 180 points... yeah, I wish. I have no idea where else I would go if I didn't get into the Atrium, that is in Wales. I really can't be arsed to move out of Wales. Ah well, typical, eh? Can't be arsed to move out of Wales, ca'nt be arsed to go out and meet new people, can't be arsed to talk to some people... ah fuck it.

The cricket season's up and running (well, I think it has been for ages like). The first Ashes test match in Wales ever is just about wrapped up. I guess the Aussies won it in style. Makes me think about getting back into the whole cricket thing, but then again I was useless. And I got jipped for my bowling style. I mean, just because I might look like a morris dancer while I bowl doesn't make me shaite. The fact that I nearly always bowled wides makes me shaite. Get it right, dude. But anyways, expect the Aussies to win the Ashes, at least by two tests.

Well, about the last step to take before the final path of knowledge is about to be taken, or as you might call it 'the final week of year twelve'. Tomorrow, it's Sports Day. Oh lord, such a happy day. I am gonna go, just for the mere fact that I might actually not be the only one there form my year. And well, it's the final one I've ever have to go to (forcefully). Maybe I'll be forced to help someone write the times of runners, or measure how far the javelin was thrown or something or nothing. Tuesday, I guess nothing really is happening, same as Wednesday. Then Thursday, oh my, it's officially been called 'Dydd Hwyl'. Yes, 'Fun Day'. I bet it's going to end up a failure, though since I'll be in the Drama Studio, helping out with the technical side for the bands (see? work experience, butt). There's also going to be a talent contest... which will end up with a singer winning it as with nearly EVERY talent show (and yes, I am counting The X Factor). Grr. There should be a guitarist competing... which hopefully will win. Unless...... er, anyways... Then on Friday, it's just going to be a long service, I guess it's my final one also? Man, it's going to be a boring one, but I'll probably miss them in an odd way.

Er. I have also been crowned 'Most pathetic person' a second time running... I've got Guitar Hero:Aerosmith. Well, it was only like, ten quid. And yeah, it's not as bad as I thought it'll be. Yeah, it's only like fourty songs long, but it's not bad. Walk This Way's really good on Expert. That song's just cool anyways. And to add to that, I have Guitar Hero Smash Hits too. It's gonna take a good price for me to get GH:Metallica though. And then I'd be getting it for the songs that aren't Metalica's. Yeah. Might get GH:Van Halen when it's released also, that's gonna be good. Well good.

And the news just said England managed to get a draw? WHAT? Now, that surprised me. Ah well. so far it's nil-nil in the Ashes series... wonder who'll be the first side to burn the other at the crease....

Yeah, it's finnished. I'm going to avoid Facebook now.

Goodbye, dudes.

No comments: