Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Surrender. Surrender. But Don't Give Yourself Away...

Two days to go.

Stage three - Personal (Under)Statement.

And yet I haven't been banned from Blogger for posting useless posts... nice.

Nothing much happened today. It was just another day of nothingness until I had a lesson. Yeah, that's happiness for you.

I tried to make a personal statement for my UCAS thing... I'm going to be so bad at it. Why? Well for one the only thing that links to the course that I want to do is the fact that I can play bass guitar up to GreenDay standard. Whoa, that's going to reel the offers in. I might just give up on it and write it as if I was C3PO or something. 'Cause we're both alike... apart from the fact that he can speak many a language fluently and I can only manage English at key stage two standard. Yeah, that is what hardly going out does to you. =). But one thing's for sure, I really hope that the Atrium like me enough to lower my points needed from 300 to 60. And even then I'll need to work hard...

It was the same old song and dance today, apart from the fact some people went off to watch 'Harry Potter and the sixth year in a row that someone'll make a joke about a ginger having two friends'. Yes, that's the actual title of it. Well, no it's not. But it's the truth. Though I don't get this hairist view against gingers... there's worse people.... I mean, c'mon... people who dye their hair? Please.... *shifty eyes*.

That, was hysterical. If your comedy levels are between 'watching George Bush choking on a pretzel is humourous' and 'everything Boris Johnson says is like poetry in motion written by the Joker himself'.

Oh yeah, made myself look like a right digital cock this afternoon... not good...

Ah well, this is a short one, bit much like an average sixformer's attention span.... oh look, a bumble bee...

Anyways, a guess at tommorow's title might be something on the lines of 'Prototype Present'. Hopefully. I want that game. Looks dead cool, man.

C'ya, m'ladies.... or whatever your name is...

=).

No comments: