Thursday, July 16, 2009

And No-One Else Will See, The Preservation Of The Martyr In Me...

One day to go...

Stage four - The Final Countdown.

Well, I would've called it 'a mushroom party', but nah, that's shaite...

So, why 'the final countdown', I hear you ask? Well, even if you didn't ask, I'll tell you anyways.

For one, it was playing while we were playing random card games in the Uned. Even played poker with actual betting... well, with Skittles, that the deputy headmaster ate one of... and it was a high priced skittle... damn him. Ah well, managed to get two three-of-a-kind's in a row... then a four of a kind... pity we weren't betting then... I'd be in the rainbow then, (=.

Reason two, there's only like, five hours roughly left of my year twelve being... Though this never bothered me before (like, year seven, eight, nine and so on and so forth), it does now since there's like fourty weeks left of my school education. Fourty-odd anyways. Not sure exactly how many. Haven't counted to be honest with you. Yet.

Ah well, I'm going to fail once I get to Uni.... IF I get to uni....

Oh yeah, les joures de amusant was today (yeah, before you meantion it, I know it's wrong, and I know it says 'a day of amusement' instead of 'fun day', that's why I never will take French again). It weren't bad, really. Was funny watching people get hit by sponges. Especially when it hit them in their neather-reigions... and their bollocks. I was only the sponge collector. Ah well, I wasn't even supposed to do anything, but since the bands sorted themselves out, I was free. Woop. But still, t'was marginally better than I thought it would be.

Ah yeah, News is on. John Hartson's got testicular cancer that's spread to the brain. Hope you get better dude....

That's it for today. Tomorrow will be the last one of these five day blogs (thank fuck, I bet you just said to yourself). Might be called something like 'Final Frontier' or something less interesting like 'Oh look, A Bumblebee...'.

- Fin.

No comments: