Monday, September 28, 2009

Breaking The Habit.

Well, what do you think of my new look?

Bet you thaught you'd never see the day when my blog was white, eh?

Anyways, school tomorrow, all three lessons also. Luckily I've got third and fourth off, meaning I have three and a quarter hours to think about doing something remotely useful in my academic life.

But will I? Most probably not.

And why not? Maybe it is because I have that hateful trait of laziness. Ah, I dunno. Maybe I'll find myself suddenly having a burst of wonderous inspiration and doing something worthful. But, I doubt that'll happen.

So... nice day?

Sorry, I'm just trying to avoid going to sleep. 'Cause I know it'll take me about an hour to actually sleep, and in that time I would have played a few games of solitaire on my iPod and have had rather disturbing thaughts on life again.

And that's got me thinking... is that what midlife crisis are? Just having days of being shite-scared of what life has in store for you? In that case... I'll be dead before fourty. Hope not. Then again, I'd probably'd rather that than the whole watching the world swirl ever deeper into the pit of destruction it has built itself.

Shit... I promised myself I wouldn't talk about anything deep. So I'll leave it there for now. Carry on.

So yeah, have you realised that I usually post a blog late at night? At least this one's different... so far. But for some reason somethings just catch my eye and distract... Oh look... a squirell.

And on another note... this time it's G#...

- Fin.

No comments: