Sunday, September 20, 2009

Death Of A D Stringed Encore....

Yep, no idea if the title actually makes sense there.

Basically, my guitar (well, my sister's guitar) has lost a string, a D string. Sob sob. And it's an Encore guitar...

So yeah...

Uneventful blog so far.

One question though... what's the weirdest music video you've seen?

For me... it's the new Rammstein video for their new song... 'Pussy'.

I would place a link here to the video... but if your parants or younger siblings aren't around... watch it. It's a funky tune. Just ignore the bandmembers banging some women... such is the joys of extreme music videos...

So yeah, it's one in the afternoon. How swell is that?

Not much else to say really. Muse's new music video's been released. It's not bad. Haven't heard all of it, just half. But I've liked what I've heard so far. Looks like Muse is doing it again. Woop. Paramore's new album'll be out next week (I think the twenty-nineth?), so not long now... hopefully the album'll follow Ignorance's vibe.

In other news. I have found my charger for my shaver. WOOP. Now all I have to do it charge the fecker.

Oh yeah, this past week was, what I shall call as the 'when's the next one?' week. Why? Z, your turn... sorry, shite joke there. Anycucumber, it's because on Thursday night, there was a party for the sixth form, and I stayed home, watching Mock The Week. Brilliant. Next day, I was the first to arrive at school. But as the trickles of drunkards arrived, the birth of the upmost dread came to be. Oh last night was SOOOOOO fun! I like drunk a WHOLE BOTTLE of J2O! I was totally gazeeboed!. Well, not like that. That's a major exaguration. But the idea applies.

But yeah, it wasn't as bad as I thaught it would've been, but then again the Chemistry class went to Cardiff Uni for some Chemistry learnage, so it wasn't as bad as other times. But that question always arrived. 'When's the next one? I wanna get ratarsed again'. Then the whole 'there should be one a month' suggestion appeared. Meh, not really going to comment on that. But yeah, since this year is the year of the eighteenth birthday, there's going to be a shitload of times when 'when's the next one?' will be repeated. Ah well...

So yeah, looks like the nex one might be roughly around the last week of October. I just hope that the week after's a half-term... I can only hope, right?

Back to something that will make you drone even further. GUITAR HERO. =).

Nah, only messing with you. I won't say anything about it. Apart from this, the next one should have Slipknot's Psychosocial as a track. That would be good, well I think that anyways. Do you?

Oh, look at me, asking my readers questions... how original am I?

This post seems short to me... so I'll make it that little bit longer with a video. And no it's not the Rammstein one. Also am I spelling Rammstein right?...

IT'S MOCK THE WEEK, BABY!!



=).

So yeah, goobdye!

- Finissimo.

No comments: