Saturday, September 05, 2009

Who Wants To Be A Millionair? I Don't.

... Well, not now anyways.

Well, first post since placing my foot on the thirteenth step of schooldom (yeah, I should start calling it 'last year of school' instead). And it's my fourtieth post. In roughly a year. Man, that's not looking good for the size of this blog in ten years...

This time, my post title has something to do with my topic. In some place, a worker stole thirty quid out of the till. Everyone in my family's going 'oh no, such a shame! They should sack her'... and that sort of shizzle.

And I'm like...


And?

And now I expect you to look at me, and think I cannot believe you'd say such a thing? Do you want this type of thing to happen regulary? Is that what you want? Do you want workers, thieving stock and the day's takings and then going down the road to break into MY HOUSE to steal my collection of horses heads whilst violating my Midrid? IS THAT WHAT YOU WANT??...

Well, not like that.... but I will say, Russell Howard is one of the best people there on Mack The Week....

I have a good reason for just thinking And?...

I don't know about you, but there's more to life than money. The warefare of others, like my Mildrid not being violated, is basically it, really. I thaught there'd be more to it. But since I've started writing this paragragh, it's just gone blank. It's like, money's turned into something that some people might think is more important than life itself. Yeah, money's important to buy enough food to eat, to repair the damage that's happened to your house and so on and so forth. But when you've gone so low as to steal money? Seriously?

It's like when you go overdrawn in the bank (okay. it's not really related, but it's true), by a mere three pounds. The bank will jump on that and slap another thirty quid for you to pay as a charge. I mean, WHY? You're (I'm talking to the bank people here) charging people when ,sometimes, they can't pay you back. What has humanity turned to, when someone makes their fellow men once they've gotten into a bit of trouble financially? Ah, fuck it... Well, that's what the bank's did...

But yeah, that's basically it really about that. Some money got thefted. I think that life's more important than money. Which the courts don't, like for murder you can get sentanced for like fifteen years. While bank robbery gets you over forty years inprisonment.

WHAT?

ARE YOU FUCKING INSANE?


.....

Anymillenium, I'll get off the subject of money... well not totally...

And I shall start with one word... in bold.

FUCK AYE!!

Well, when I said it, it sounded like one word...

The bastardly bitchfest that goes by the bland name of Big Brother finally got it's bubble burst by Channel Four. I mean, it's a victory for the people who don't understand why stalking has become so publicised. Like, for ten years, some people didn't have to carry a ladder everywhere and climb it to watch some people they're never met sleep. We just had Big Brother for that. I've never understood why watching three people scream at eachother about the fact that one of them had the last pack of Wotsits was so watchable. Maybe I should post videos of myself, scratching my arse and talking to myself on YouTube. Would you find that exciting? Thaught not.

Whatev's.

Well, I should go. The X Factor's going to come on soo, and I have to think of things to do while it's on to avoid it.

Se you, dude.

- Fin.

No comments: