Saturday, September 26, 2009

Post 2.... Plus 45.

Yeah, I've overplayed Song 2 on drums (97% on Expert drums, fuck aye with a coating of loneliness).

So, how are you these days? Any good?

Well, it's the weekend, and nearly the end of September. Well, there's a week left sort of, but meh. October will be less Rocktober, more (being a)Cocktober. Don't ask why, simply 'cause I don't know yet. Maybe it's because I'm a Londoner, that I love London so.... Sorry, broke into random singage there. Pity that I can't sing. When I do I just sound like a ten year old boy whose recently been told that Santa isn't real (disclaimer, believe what you want on this debate, I think he's a bit like Jesus... or maybe is Jesus... that'll be a turn up for the books, ya?), high pitched, shakey and with a hint of unnatural decay. Or something or nothing.

Besides, I know this because I tried to see if my microphone (from Gutar Hero World Tour... don't hate me) worked on my laptop (even though it doesn't work on any Guitar Hero game now). I opened up a program (oh, a slight hint of mistery there... what in God's unknown name is it?) and I recorded like, twenty seconds of myself. All I can say is this... there's a reason why I stay home and blog my life away. I've noticed how feeble my voice sounds. How cheesily annoying it is. Ha, I thaught my voice sounded high to me, but then that recording... thank Bill Gates for the creation of the Recycle Bin (on PC's, anyways).

So yeah, the mic works fine on my laptop, yet not at all on Guitar Hero. Explain?

Nah, you don't have to.

But yes, this is my fourty-seventh blog post. Fancy getting me a present once I hit the big five-ough? Nah, you don't have to... but an e-cookie would be nice... =).

And, thanks to sone of my friends who keeps reminding me on how far away her birthday is, I know how far my birthday is... sadly. In five weeks. Joy. I've tried to make sure that nobody remembers my birthday, for many reasons. The main one is because it's just another day to me. Simple as. I mean, I don't have a celebration for when I turn one month older, did I? I'm not going to celebrate the fact I'm seventeen and eleven months next month, eh? So why bother celebrating an annual thing? Yeah, I thaught nobody'll understand this... so anyways.

I'm going to apollogise for the, lets just say, the injection of the drug known to us as patheticilin that has entered my blogging system. For some reason my mind has not allowed me to see anything apart from death, sadness and playing Sultains Of Swing on Guitar Hero. But yeah, sorry bruv. =).

In other news. I've got myself a new blues thing going on on the bass. And it uses slap techniques. Fuck aye. Also, I learned a new scale. Yeah, no prize for guessing which one (yeah, 'tis the blues scale). Well, I think I've learned that scale. At least on the bass I have. Ah well, that's four out of only enter-name-of-your-religious-being-here knows.

Meh, I think I should end it here. The post, I mean.

Is it just me, or are my posts becoming shorter? Well, I suppose that's good news for you, you can now watch the X Factor for the seventeenth time in the matter of two days thanks to the joys of ITV.

Anydice. Bye bye, ye olde companion of thy journey to bloggage paradise.

- Fiiiigaro figaro figaro figaro figaro figaro figaro fiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiigaro. Oh yeah, and Fin.

No comments: