Friday, September 25, 2009

Forbidden Morality.

Yet again, I fail with blog titles.

So, it's a wednesday. The midway point of the week. Unless you believe otherwise. Anykerfuffle, it's the night of yet another party. Why do I know this? It's next door, technically. Why aren't I going? The whole drinking thing raises up again.

Besides that, Lowri's gone back to Carmarthen to conclude her years as a university student. Ah well, I just hope that she doesn't do shite and turn to become a footballer... like what Christiano Ronaldo is like (nearly wrote Rhonaldo... some Spanish type of Welsh county there).

Er.... struggling to find things to say really....



Er.....

I've left this post brewing for two days... so I'm back to forfill this post. Lucky devils, you...

I'm going to start with this...



It's a nice change in an album that's full of punkage. Appeal To Reason (Rise Against's fifth album) is amazing. Their last two albums (the other is Sufferer and the Witness) are two of the best albums I've ever heard, along with Perl Jam's Ten and a handful of others. I mean, this album shows that you don't need weed, alcahol nor lavish orgies with random people to make a good album. Another band I wish I could make music as good as... pity. Ah, the reason why I've posted that song in perticular is because that's the song I just learned on guitar (rhythm, mind, haven't learned any of the fills...). Pity I've only learned it in powerchord form. I can't really do some of the chords in that song. Ah well, powerchords shall be my savior.

In other news. There was a Chemistry expreiment today... in which I failed miserably. I would go into detail on the experiment, but all I remember is that I had to extract some alderhyde from a mixture. Cleaver.

Also, I think I've totally changed my idea for the Alone poem for Music Tech, maybe Hero Of War has influenced me a bit. Hope it has, it's an amazing song.

I also have my guitar back into full playability now, with all strings back to health. Woop.

Ah, I give up on this post... ignore the name... hehe, I had the Fame song in my head then... or, AntiFame...

Please ignore my name (infame).
I ain't gonna live forever.
I'll just sit here 'till I die (yey)...


Yeah, I wish I could write half funny things...

Ah well, bye bye m'love.

- Finitisammo.

No comments: