Sunday, November 29, 2009

I Wanna Rush Headlong Into This Ecstasy.

So, yeah. Hi.

Christmas is soon. Yey. And, I don't think I'll be the most festive person alive this year... 'Cause I just see it as just another day. Because it is really, innit? The only difference is that Christians celebrate the birth of Jeeeeeeeesuus. It's just turned from a celebration to a time of year where everyone (well, nearly everyone) wants gifts for no reason apart from receiving some. Meh, but then again, if there is a sixth form party before christmas, I might dress up as a sheep and carrying sweets... just so I can go around saying 'Baaaa! Humbug?'

Yes, that shows how how unwitty I am. =).

On other news, Music Technology feels like it's going from bad to shiteworse. Nothing I write for the composition task doesn't fit the lyrics of the song. I either write stuff that's either too happy or just plain fishplop. And it's taking the royal urine. Also, I've come stuck with the Heart Of Glass and the recording tasks. Fuck me. Not litteraly...

Well.... depends on who you are..... =).

Ahem, anyways. Chemistry and Physics are slowly improving. I hope. Other than that, happy days. And as I write this post (or, type the ten minutes of the reader's lowest point of boredom), I'm in the middle of choosing my university choices and writing a song that's so far, only a drum beat.

The first of the other two things I am doing is (still) searching for a university. I just redone the Stamford Test, and this is the results I received...

- Art/Craft
- Media/Radio/TV/Film
- Computer Engineering
- Computing/IT
- Communication
- Design Studies
- Music

So, the two courses (Music Technology and some sort of Multimedia Design) are still a possibility. Only problem is... where?

So far, I've only put the Atrium (Glamorgan Uni) for Music Technology. I have found a course (interactive Media) which looks like it does everything I want to improve on (audio, image and video) in both Glamorgan and Swansea Metrepolitan University. Hopefully I'll find more later tonight.

Second thing was the song I'm 'writing'. So far it's just a drum beat. Only when I tried to fix the kick pedal for my Guitar Hero drumset did I realise this beat. Yes, I know I have no life. All I need now is to add everything else to the mix.

Ah, I believe I should shut up now. Actually look more deeply for courses.

- Finnished, I am.

No comments: