Wednesday, November 04, 2009

You Set My Soul Alight.

I've gone from quoting Smashing Pumpkins to quoting Muse in my blog titles. I suppose it's not a bad thing, eh?

Anyways, did ya miss me?






Thought not.


Well, I would've posted sooner, but I either couldn't be arsed, or - most likely - it's because the charger to my laptop's gone kaput. Thus making me use my parents computer for a few days, which is also making me void of a lot of internet time. Shame. Anyroad, I have to wait a good few days for a new charger. It's a sad day for the beating heart of my laptop, as it's only thirty four percent full.

But, on the plus side, I've been reconnected with Safari, and it's spellchecker function... someone remind me to find a good'un for FireFox, there's a good lad/lass.

So yeah. Nothing much happened this week. Though it was my eighteenth birthday on Monday. That's the only mention I'll say on it, as I can't see it as anymore than just another day. I might say more on it in the next post. Lucky you.

Besides that, nothing's really happening in school. I'm just plodding my way through Chemistry and Physics, while I feel like I'm a headless chicken in Music Tech. I've done nothing of worth in Music Tech, other than record the bass part for Adam's song and make up a bass riff that does not match the lyrics of Alone. Shite. I are fucked.

It kind of shows in what the teacher's predicting me... a C or a D. Yey, I'm not going to improve on my D for AS... apparently.

Er, oh yes. Not only that, but there's another INSET day this friday. And I must be the only person in school to appose is. We just had a week off for Jesus' sake... ah well, at least there's a possibility to see my sister in Carmarthen then.

And this, shall be goodbye... or au revoir, or whatever tickles your linguistical pickle...

- Finoshima.

No comments: