Monday, November 23, 2009

Pathetic

Yeah, lovely.

I'm A Celebrity... is on, and it's always sparked some hatred in me.

I mean, mother of the year(...??), Katie Price, walked out. And I'm thinking, and?... Everyone else (well, the media anyways) are going 'SHOCK HORROR!! JORDAN IS OUT!! ARRRGH' or something like that. I don't see the fuss about it really. I just see some attention seeker, just finding exactly what she gets paid for. And I can't see someone famous just for being famous - well, for showing some plastic jugs for some newspapers - as a proper job. Fucking hell, I mean. Jesus. It's pathetic.

Another pathetic thing. John and Edward.

No, I'm not going to go on about how they cannot sing, or shaite their performances are. I'm on about the bloody press coverage. Either it's people going 'AWWW THEYRE SOOOO SWEET LOL' or 'I FUCKING HATES THEM. I DO'. And the apparent 'shock exit'. To be fair, like. No matter how nice they might be, a singing competition is just that, a competition for singers.

But then again, that's what shows like X Factor and I'm a Celebrity. It's just about people (with, in the majority of the time, no talent) who just want to be on tellie. AND IT'S RATHER ANNOYING. EPIC GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR.

In other, more pointful news. I have to send off my UCAS application, and I've only have one of five choices available... sobsob. I have recently discovered a course that might be up my street... though I'm not sure. Ah well, that's the joys of being someone who doesn't even know if there's a point in going to University...

Shit... these are getting shorter by the day...

Ah well, less wasted time for you. =).

- Finication

No comments: