Sunday, December 13, 2009

Forever In Debt To Your Priceless Advice.

Well hello there. Again.

I've just had a comment on one of my videos... and I, and I quote, 'ruined a perfectly good song', while addind 'ur gay'.

Happy days, eh?

Anybeatle, how is thou today?

Well, I'm just struggling to understand why everyone seems to be interested about Tiger Woods' private life. So what if he had affairs? It doesn't mean that the world has to grind to a hault just because he got his balls in the deep stuff (one of the many golf related innuendos that I have heard).

Not only that, the logo designers have even gotten onto the bandwaggon.

Look...



I dunno why, but even though I found that image rather funny, I found it a tad harsh. I mean, get off his back. There are other peole in the world who've done so much worse. Jesus man, it's a shite world when Tiger Woods and his affairs beats a death of a soldier in the Afgan war as the top story in the news...

So yeah. In other news. I've discovered that I should never attend another party. Ever.

Why? Because every one I've been to (well, the three I've been to), I've done the same thing, which is sit (or stand, for the first one) around doing nothing of worth. At least in the most recent one (which was Gazzard's birthday party, and also happy birthday for today dude!). I just felt like a prick, just sitting there. Yep, I'm have problems being social full stop. =).

Like today, Lowri (my sister, who's studying BA Acting in Trinity Collage in Carmarthen) came home for the weekend. We had dinner downstairs. I just felt pissing awkward. I mean, everyone (well, my parents and Lowri) were talking about something, and all I did was look down at the floor, trying to eat my food as fast as I can. I mean, how sad is that?... That's a reason why I ain't looking forward to University life...

In other news, I've started doing the one thing I haven't done on Guitar Hero... sing. And, is being able to do a song on Hard any good? Even though if it's a real simple song?..... =).

Also, I've been making some basslines on... well... my bass. I keep doing slap bass though. So that means, like my latest song that I came up with also states, if I write anymore slap bass songs then I'll need to get a new thumb. Thing is, they kind of sound the same as every other bass thing that I've done. Lord, have mercy if I actually record these songs.

I'm going to bugger off now.

Goodbye.

- Fin Finity, Fin Finity, Fin Fin Firro.

No comments: