Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Back In The Saddle.

Yes, you heard it here first, or from some other source that is unknown to me...

I have my laptop back, fully charged and ready to rock (well, attempt to anyways).

If I didn't mention it before, the reason I have been laptopless for the past week or so is because the charger decided to bugger up on me, so I've had to wait 'til today to have it. Though, the twonks who delivered it didn't realise that only half of it was there, luckily I have the half that was buggered up, thus making me laptopful again.

Anybonbon, hello there.

I did mention it (I believe) in my last post, but I'll expand it further. I turned eighteen on the second of November. To be fair, it stared good, considering that I got me bass now. More on that later (luckky you). In school, I don't think anyone really remembered, but meh. I'm not bothered. Well, since I'm not one of these people who go fuck aye it's my birthday in (enter certain number of days here) wooo! on every day until my birthday. But as I said on that Monday (in which we has a Gwasanaeth then Ffiseg with Humphreys... I hate week two Mondays...) - It's just another day.

And to be fair, it was. And always has been.

That aside, one of the best things about that day was the fact that I have my bass, the Epiphone Thunderbird-IV Goth Bass. I'm not going to say all the specs of it, because to be fair I hardly know myself, or care. All I know is that it's a thousand times better than my first bass in all but one area - slap bass. No matter, gives me a reason to keep both, eh? I do have some problem though. I keep playing two songs all the time on the bass, and that's Muse's Hysteria and In Bloom by Nirvana. No idea why. But then again, both of these songs are good, so no harm done there.

In other news, I believe that my Chemistry skills are improving, but maybe it was just a one-off. Physics is like a double-edged sword. On one side, I'm alright with, and the other I feel like I'm failing horribly in. You can probably guess with what teacher is which edge of the sword is which.

Music Tech, is going swimingly... through custard. It's getting there, but it's not, if you get my meaning. The composing part has changed nearly everyday for me. One day I hear the song in a Grunge-esque way, the next I hear it in an blues style. It's not on. I haven't touched Heart Of Glass in ages now, that's not on either. The recording should be half done soon. I'm going to record the drums again (yey) by using eight microphones instead of three - one mic on the toms, snare and bass drum, and two overhed - to make them sound clearer, hopefully. I've redecided what part the harp is going to play. Ah well, at least I've got some recording things done.

Something I just said out loud - "Oh, me back".

Anydalmation, I have a snooker game for the 360, and I am completely shaite at it. I can never have a break higher than twenty five, just like in real life...

By the ways, y'know Them Crooked Vultures? They're streaming their album on Youtube. The link's to the first track of their Self Titled album, and there's the rest of the album in different videos. From what I've heard so far (which, to be fair, is like one or two), it's pretty good like.

Yeah....

Also, today is Rememberance Day. The school made a shambles with the two minute silence at eleven to commemorate the day by turning it to (bearly) one minute at quarter past. But, though this might not mean much, but yeah, they will not be forgotten... definately not by me anyways.

And, a word before I go...



Lemmings.


- The Lean Mean Finito Machine....

No comments: