Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Fuck It, I'm Off To Prague...

No idea where the title came from. I just thaught of it when I was looking at a blog that showed the best designs for a live CD cover, or something like that. Man, if only I can write lyrics... well, if only I could bloody play anything good...

If you didn't know, tomorrow is the joyous day of A level results day. It is also the day the half-lifes get their results (that is, the AS'ers... if only there was an R in there...). Most of the reactions of this pleasant day is this...

'FUCK I ARE NREVEOUS LOL'

Er, lol?

Anyways, once again I face ridicule as failure draws closer than ever before (well, maybe it's because it's only like twelve hours til results day). And once again, there is no nervous nerve in my body. No shaking in my boots - well, maybe it's because I haven't worn shoes for the past week - nothing. I don't want this to be shown as confidence. Fuck, I'm more confident pissing in a public toilet than I am in these results. I just see it as another piece of paper, with whatever mark I've had for the four horsemen of the apocolypce.. sorry, I meant papers (just to recap, I sat Chemistry 2, Music Technology and Physics 1 (resit) and 2). But then again, if I do manage to beat my estimations (which is a low C in Chemistry, a D/E in both Physics papers and an E in Music Tech), I'll be happier than a man who realised what his thingy was for (yes, for pissing).

Anyroad, nothing else to report, really. Still haven't beat [Prototype] yet (I suck, to be fair). I've only had one critique on my designs (merci, RuhBuhJuh). Learned the rhythm guitar to Decode (as I'm expecting people's reaction to be 'sad Twilight lover', I've never read the books, nor watched the movie, I just like the song, ya?) and actually tried to make a slap-bass version of That's What You Get (I've kinda gone Paramore mad in the recent days, I blame the Ignorance video...). Though, I hope that saying I figured out a 80's-esque riff on the guitar. It's a typical riff (like, you're expecting the changes like), and if I figured it out before I submitted my No Angel I'd probably have a different intro. But yeah, Muse has like implanted a supermassive blackhole (yeah... sad child) in my brain and now the only bass songs I want to learn are theirs. Pity that they're too fucking good for me... Man, how I suck. Can only scrape through Hysteria intro. Ah well, that's what YouTube is for...

Oh, and I've got a feeling that I'm not going to do good with my personal statement... or maybe I should take extracts from my blog... what d'you think?

- Fin, m'love.

No comments: