Tuesday, August 11, 2009

*Loads Shotgun, Seductively*.

I begin this post by making a revolting comment that is... well... a slightly better one than the ones I've done in the past ones. I've had two nose-bleeds in the space of a week. Some main questions is, 'what's the fucking point of having your oxygen transporters expel from your nostrils like Niagra Falls when gravity has gone up by three hundred percent?' and 'how come it always comes when your not expecting it?'.

Well, to be fair, humans aren't libraries, aren't we? Nor are we a personal take-away service. I don't go up to my brain and say 'hello, I'd like to order a nose bleed with a side order of extra blood, and please, hold the snot'. I mean, a nose bleed is one thing, but when you have two in a matter of a week... one during a game of golf (yeah, I got myself a Tiger Woods game for the XBox 360. I am sad) and the recent one (you might've guessed, it was just now...) while watching Blackadder Goes Forth on YouTube. Bastard nose.

Well, it seems that the plague of the school holidays have finally attacked me like Gordon Brown attracts bad karma (yeah, I've realised how creative I am with similies... and the fact that I should stop using them). Hardly slept last night. All I remember is staring up to the sky, thinking to myself 'where the fuck's the ceiling gone?' while singing the guitar riff to In Bloom over and over again. Spent four hours watching the whole of series one and three of Blackadder. That was done at about ten this morning, failed at a round of golf. Failed at LMA Manager '07 (... yeah, I kknow). Though, watching random clips from Outnumbered is funny. C'mon, watching a child asking her parents if she can have a nit as a pet... and the mother trying to talk her daughter out of it... it's funny. Ah well. If I can't sleep tonight, expect another blogpost in the night. Balls.

Golden Balls is on now. Joy. There's nothing like four people sreaming and shouting at eachother, trying to convince eachother they're more trustworthy than the next person...

Also, another shaite plea to ask if you could go onto one of my older posts (I think it was three posts past...) and comment on my RCT designs. They'll probably won't be used. Probably 'won't represent the youth of RCT' or some pompus bullshite that's used these days by people too fucking scared to be different and not use Comic Sans as a title. Yeah, not sure what's wrong with me... I think it's the lack of Guitar Hero...

But yeah, if you fancy it, please visit my other post (which is here), going onto the links on there and telling me what they think of the designs, I'll take your opinions on-board and be grateful. However you spell that word.

Oh, how I despise the tellie in the daytime... I can't wait for the twentieth now. At least then I'll probably see one or two people then... oh, and the joys of seeing how shaite I done in my exams. Oh, happy days.

- Fin.

No comments: