Thursday, August 13, 2009

Critique Fanatique.

I'm a bastard. Yes.

I go on about things. This is also true.

Now, I'll tell you why.

I've had no comments about the designs I done for the clic thing.

So, this is another plea (again) on the images. And this time, no links needed. =).

Anyroad, firstly, this is the begining one, the first of two welcome pages. Only thing is that it's all in english, but meh, here it is...



Yeah, a tad big... onto my second bigg'un.

This is the multi-ligual one, thus, to my pain and misery, it's actually all in english... for now. But it's just to show what it will look like... here it goes...



I've just realised how rubbish the RCT's look, so unsmooth... But, that's not the logo. It's just RCT in Century Gothic font but slightly stuck together. How imaginative. It's the same RCT as the background... wich is loads of RCT's in different sizes and shades of grey.

Well, onto the home page... this is the home page (well, main content page). The english side of it... well, most of the info is on there anyways... =).



Yeah, sorry if the text's a tad blurry...

So yeah, please respond in a comment on here. I wanna know what people who might (though not sure exactly) use it when/if it's started before I send them to the 'clic' people.

Er. Nothing else to say really. The only thing I've done inbetween this post and the last one was watch Blackadder Goes Forth (best final episode ever) and Paramore's new music video. It's not that bad actually (I'm on about the song, the video's a bit quackers). But meh, this ends my image-mad post.

Thanks if you comment... =).

- Fin.

No comments: