Saturday, February 05, 2011

Dead By Sunrise

Yeah. As you can tell by the blog title (and, if you're following me, on Twitter also), it happened again.

Fuck.

This time, it wasn't as hardcore as the last time. Yes, I woke up screaming. Yes, I also hugged a family member (this time, MkIII). This time, I had no idea what I dreamt of to make me, apart from the fact that there was a girl in this dream (and the dream that I had after that, which I'll talk about later).

All I remember in the dream, before waking up, was a girl. I'm not going to lie to you, she was ugly. She was short, with an extremely large head. Freakishly large. She was also white, with really dark, dull, straight hair. I have no clue why I'm describing her, maybe it's just to document my pathetic sleeping problems. Fuck, I hate the human body sometimes.

After watching the whole first series of Blackadder again, I went to sleep (this time, with no problems). This time, she came back, but it was different. This time, I actually grabbed on to her. And when I say that, I mean that I grabbed her throat as she was coming at me, not that I molested her. As I dragged her around the place, trying to find something, I suddenly woke up.

Last night, it nearly happened again. I say nearly, as this time I woke up just in time before the dream took hold on my pitiful excuse of a brain. It felt the same as the last few times, so I guess you can say that I've learned from past mistakes. Yet, after watching the majority of Blackadder The Third, I fell asleep.

Obviously, Baldrick was in the dream. He asked me "can you hear that phone call?" There was no phone call, as we were walking on an alley. Then, a fucking train tried to run me over. Bastard. Then, after I saved Baldrick, the train reversed back and tried to run me over again. Luckily, I woke up before it run me over. Grr.

But yet, I have no idea why. Ah wel.

And before you ask, yes. Yes, I have been to see the doctor about it. Guess what? They have no idea what's wrong either. I have no idea what to do now. Bugger.

In other news, I went to see Russell Howard on Thursday. Fuck yes. What made it sweeter? I went for free. Whoop. Thanks to Clic. Haha. I had to review it mind, that was the reason I went. But by fuck, he's brilliant live. I'll add a link to the review once it goes live on Clic.

I'll leave you to it now. I've bored you to hell and back, I bet.

- Area FIN-ty one

No comments: