Sunday, January 24, 2010

Freak On A Leash

Well hello there.

I need to think of better intros.

So yeah, I've a-got a stiff key on my keyboard. The '-' key... though I think it's better now.

This week, I have two exams. Both the third exam of the sciences, and yet they call them CH4 and PH4... ironic?

Nah, but let us pretend that it is, to make my post look evermore amusing...

Anyways, Chemistry's the first one. Not really confident with it, though I doubt I'll cry myself to sleep over it. Then Physics should be better, just about. But on the whole, I bloody hope I get at least C's in both of them, and high ones.

Why?

Well, to put it simply, I need the UCAS points. And on that note, I've got three offers now. WOOP.

The first offer was a couple o'days after my interview with the Atrium... and you can guess where I got the offer from. Yep, from the Atrium (I couldn't think of a witty thing for there). It's a conditional offer (well, all three of 'em are), and I have to get 280 points to get into there to study Creative Technologies (Multimedia). To be fair, I'll probably end up having this as my first choice. Yeah, boy.

The second (and third, since I had them on the same day), I only realized on Friday that I had it (thank you YahooMail for giving me a notification...). Both courses - Interactive Digital Media and Multimedia - are asking for 160 points... with at least two D's. So yeah. I haven't actually seen Swansea Metropolitan University, but they are supposed to be one of the best Universities in Wales (and the UK.. possibly) for digital media. But the Interactive Digital Media course might be my second choice.

I have two more courses to come back to me, both of them are Music Technology for the two Universities that I've applied for (y'know, Atrium and Swansea Met).

And I just saw an advert for a show, and one clip on it made me want it to be Monday and for me to be in school now. Fuck, I thought that was over ages ago. Nevermind...

In other news, which is kind of connected with the university section... Wicid.tv will be launched fully this Wednesday. But since I have a Chemistry exam on that day, I'll probably either miss it or go later, after school (because there's a Physics lesson after the exam). The site's up now, I think. Or at least a test one's up. But yeah, the link's there for ya, bruv.

And yeah, I've started to grow a hatred towards sleep now.

Because, since the beginning of this year, I've had either trouble sleeping, or a really fucked up dream. I either wake up feeling really paranoid, or screaming (well, only once that;s happened) or just thinking where the fuck did that come from? Anyone have any ideas on how these can disappear and allow me to have nice dreams? Ta bruv. =].

Er. I shall go now.

- NIF.

No comments: