Monday, March 01, 2010

Everything's Gonna Be Alright

Hello there, fiend/roman/countryman.

Did'cha miss me? Did you even remember me? *goes crying in the corner, then remembering that's an emo thing to do get back on laptop to carry on writing the blog*.

Nah, I joke. =].

So yeah, it has been over a month ago since I posted here last. Honestly? I had nothing interesting to write about, and still don't. But hey, if this help wail the hours away as Alan Titchmarch talks to people about what they are doing on his show, then happy days.

First off, it was the Eisteddfod a couple weeks back. 'Tweren't bad considering it was the last one for me in Rhydfelen/Gartholwg/Enter-name-of-school-and-get-a-free-pack-of-lard. Dafydd, my house, didn't win. Our fellow blues won I believe. But anyways, the one thing I am happy about is wining the 'Grwp Roc' contest (guess what grwp roc stands for... yes, its riverdancing...). I was the replacement drummer in the band 'Dienw' (because, we're so good, we don't need a name...). I was the bassist, but since the original drummer didn't have the time to do it, I stepped in as drummer. I suppose that's a good thing about being able to play more than one instrument... even if it's like that old saying of jack of all trades, master of fuck all. That's me. =].

But anyways, we were the last one's up on stage. And it went alright, well it did considering we won the thing. I made a massive cock-up when my right hand decided that the floor felt lonely and needed a drumstick. Luckily, the dude who owned the drumkit had left a spare pair o' sticks on the bass drum, so I continued on with the bangage, laughing until the end. The funny thing is, when I was talking to people about this incident, only one or two people took notice of this. I'm like, =\ (since I had no idea how to say it in words, so a smilie will do), since it was like a full three, four bars with no drums there. Ah well, imagine if I didn't cock up... Hehe.

In other news, I've kind of found the drum kit I want. Since it's going to fit in my room, an electric one shall be the order of the day. I think it's called the Alesis DM6 Kit. Anyone know if this is good or not? All the reviews that I've seen say it's a decent kit. But I are not sure...

Talking about news. You know Wicid? Well, it's up. The fourth county website connected to the Clic family, the newest one will be from Newport, oo-er. Not only that, I am the sub-editor for the site. =]. Yeah, beat that. I have written one article so far... It's here, bruv. I've uploaded a theme also, it ain't that good...

I have nearly finished a song on Guitar Pro 5, and to me it sounds really close to this (oh, look here, making the reader work out their fingers... er... =]). The song I have made for that Alone poem is nearly done, thanks to a pretty cool solo made by Adam (thanks for that... =]). All I'm going to do is record the distorted guitars (lead and rhythm), the acoustic guitar, maybe the bass, and the vocals. Such happiness in life.

Academically, I'm feeling that I'm on the subjects that could raise my grades by a fair amount. I know it's only getting harder, but I don't mind with the subjects and what they consist of. Yeah, boy. =].

I shall leave you go...

For now.... MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAA.

- I don't wanna close my eyes. I don't wanna fall to sleep 'cause I miss you babe, and I don't wanna miss a FIN.

No comments: