Saturday, January 09, 2010

Paparazzi In A Box

Excuse the shaite title.

Because I've had a wierd song in my head for the last few hours. I shall tell you this thaught. Let me know what you think.

First off, and don't judge me here if you ain't a fan of 'em, I've had the chorus of Paparazzi by Lady Gaga in my head. No idea why, it's just stuck, not bad considering I've only heard it like three times. But, I heard it differently...

I shall tells you what I mean, like. Genuine.

I heard the lyrics from the song, but heard it to totally different music. The band, Alice In Chains, braught out the song Man In The Box. It's a good'un, apart from some part seem a bit off, but meh. The chorus section of that song (which, you can YouTube. I've tried to find a decent one but they are either terrible, cheesy or a Rock Band thing).

So yeah, I'm singing Lady Gaga songs to Grunge music. Normal?


Also, this...



Staying on the musical line of fire (see what I did there? Class). I've (kinda) learned another Beatles song (yey) on guitar. Drive My Car, baby. It's a funky song. Also, I buggered up at a section and found a new riff. Fuck aye.

On other news. There is no other news.

Happy days.

Well, it would be if the pissing snow would stop during the week and only come during the holidays.

Smilie face.

- F-F-F-F-Fin.

No comments: