Saturday, January 16, 2010

Undisclosed Sanity.

These past few days have been weird.

Yeah, didn't see that coming, eh?

Oh, by the way, the Chipmunks OST is basically the original tracks, but edited. Like someone's actually going to spend money on that...

Anyways. First reason of weirdness. Sleep.

For some reason, I keep waking up during the night and feeling scared and paranoid. I don't know why. This has happened roughly three nights (I think) in the past five. I always do the same thing... wake up all panicky, then stare at my wall to see if my writing is moving (yeah, if you don't know, I've got all writing on my wall). The only problem is that my mind makes me think that it is (maybe because my eyes are tired, I don't know...). Then I head to the light and knock the light on, nothing different. I just stare at my walls to see if there's anything new on the walls - nothing (obvliously...). No idea why I've done this. I'm just freaked out by it, and kind of scared of it happening again...

Not only that, I keep having weird dreams. Example, I was in school, and for some reason a girl was just sitting opposite, but as the dream went on and on (all that was happening was that the majority of the school was in the sports hall, just sitting there), her skirt kept getting higher, showing her inner thighs and ultimately, her vagina. No idea why I dreampt of that, dreaming of a girl whose showing me her vagina. No idea what it meant, so I went online to see what it could mean. I could only find if you see your own vagina in a dream (something to do with sexual urges/needs and/or femininity). But since I didn't see mine (well, I don't have one... or do I?...), so yeah, another thing to be confused about.

And yes, for some reason, I think there's some messages your brain gives you when you dream... Happy days, eh?

The good side is, I've had my first University interview today, for Creative Technologies (Multimedia) in the Atrium (I don't understand why they spell it ATRiuM though.... shame). It was a good'un, I think. The interviewer seemed impressed with the web designs I've done, and the course content is up my street.

Yeah...

So yeah, I have three exams, the first starting this week. The resit, CH2. Hope it goes well, don't fancy another Chemistry resit. Then the week after I have my CH4 and PH4. Should at least pass one of them. =).

I have no idea what to say now. Lucky you.

So I shall say my final word.

- McFin.

No comments: