Wednesday, January 06, 2010

Blogging With Attitude.

Before I start. I apologise. Why? I'm in a ranty-mood, kinda. All because of the pure whiteness that flies down from the heavens so gracefully, only to make this island of four (well, three, but on paper, we're alright) to a bloody standstill.

Yes, I'm talking about Marmite... well, snow. It's the same thing, really.

It's the second day of the snow. Well, in Wales it is. It's like if we've never had snow before. This is exactly like last year, though Mother Nature decided to share her offspring with us a month earlier than last year. I mean, they're saying that we've got weeks of this white stuff. On the news, they said that having a rugby match on the sixteenth of this month is being optimistic. I've got an interview then in the Atrium (the first of two). And it'll take the piss if there's no school for another two weeks. I mean, a week was too much last year, but anymore of that, it's pathetic.

Oh, Ga... It's because the council's got no salt left, bro...

And? They've should've learned from last year. Okay, I don't think it was this bad last year, but come on. They've only got enough now for the main roads in RCT now, that's two days in. Fuck me, why can't Tesco go out and sprinkle some of their salt on the ground, eh?

Yes, I'm pissed off over salt, what's the world coming to?

And yet, another thing pissing me off. And why, I do not know.

My school - well I cease to call it my school as it's just another place where I learn and I learn in my room, does that mean that my room's a school?... - have 'redesigned' their website. Let me tell you, don't go on it. Design-wise, it's shocking, it's like it's subliminally saying we're perverts, yeah... Either that or they thaught Well, it's only a school, we'll just blame it on lack of funds. I mean Jesus...

Aside from that, there's no mention of Rhydfelen there. Y'know, the epic school that was falling apart on the outside... but since moving it's falling apart from the inside. Seriously, the only reason why people consider GarthOlwg a school is because they'll know it as the NewRhydfelen (maybe... either that or I just made that up as I run out of things to say... anyways). Man, I just want to hack the stuffing out of the site... but I no know of hackage... so yeah...

Before I carry on, here's two pictures from PunditKitchen




Oh, and this...



Oh, how amusing.... moving on now...

I am hungry, yet I feel sick when I think about eating food. Is this normal?

Who knows, but anylucozade, I want a fucking drum kit that works for Guitar Hero. The connection thing for the bass drums fucked up some how. I'm just waiting for it to implode in a feeble bang... well more like flomp. The Rock Band ones don't feel right on Guitar Hero. But then again, I finally got 100% on a song on Expert on Rock Band. Yeah... it's the easiest song on the fucking thing, but who cares, right? Hehe.

So yeah, to lighten the mood... here's a clip from Argumental...



Don't ask me why I chose one about male genitalia... it's said by Dara O'Brian (sorry if I misspell your name, but what are the chances of you reading me blog...), and he's bloody good at it. Comedy, is what I meant...

Well, I should be off now. I was made in ninety-one, for Christ sake...

- AAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH Fin.

No comments: