Monday, July 26, 2010

Play Your Cards Right, And You'll Be Rewarded With A Hobnob...

I'll be honest, I've been looking at the Create Post thing for ages, just thinking of a title. Yeah, I might be the only person who does the title even before they know what they are writing about. But now I've overheard a quote, it's well good. =]. I'll admit, it's from Coronation Street, me mother is watching it. Please don't judge me.

Anyway, I've resorted to saying 'anyway' instead of 'anykerfuffle' and the like. Also, just now I was forced, by my parents, to perform for my sister's boyfriend. What did this performance involve? Well, solving a Rubix cube. He didn't believe that I could do it. I did it. He was impressed. I did two patterns. He was further impressed. But it was not the mere act of solving the six sided puzzle was the main event. It was the creation of a new being that was the highlight of the two minute-odd act of moving twenty-six small cubes into position...

As I was in the act of solving the cube of colours, my sister (MkII, if you were wondering) asked her boyfriend (let's call him BfII, meaning 'boyfriend two', as all my sisters have boyfriends) something. And the subject of chastity belts accrued. At that moment, BfII looked at the cube, and gave birth to a thought...

What about a Rubix cube chastity belt?

Perfect.

What a way to stop your children from relentless bonkage. Attach a Rubix cube to a chastity belt, which if fixed releases the belt. But as it's rather hard to solve quickly (especially for people who haven't tried it before), it will ruin the mood, and the possibility of the act where the male inserts his penis into a female's vagina will not happen.

And, according to BfII, I'd be good at it. The solving the cube, not wearing a chastity belt. I mean, it would be a rarity. Such a rarity that I would probably forget how to solve the cube that I'll end up as a victim of the cube, not the conqueror of the cube (and coincidentally, the girl).

And that, ladies and gentlemen, is it.

Goobdye...

- FINNIF.

No comments: