Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Misconception

Yey, I spelled a long word.

So yeah, it seems like my last post is a catalyst in all but name... and meaning. But meh.

Yesterday, a word that would win you a round in Countdown, saw the dawn of a new age for me. Yes, my drums arrived. I would stick a photo up of them here for your eyes to gaze upon, but then again, you'll probably just look at it and think Jees Ga, it's just a drum kit... so to compensate, here is another image for your eyes to absorb...



http://chzhappychairishappy.files.wordpress.com/2010/07/129189464663924121.jpg?w=500&h=333


Yes, I do go on that site nearly everyday...

Anyways, considering I ordered the drums last Thursday, it took three working days to get here (they said it might take between three to seven working days). Not bad for the Germans, eh? I forgot to name the drum kit I ordered. It's the Millennium MPS-600 Kit. Three cymbals (one of them works as the hi-hat), one ride cymbal, four toms, a snare and a bass pad. Yeah. I also bought the double bass pedal, which is lucky since the bass pedal that came with the kit isn't the best one. Anyways, it's a decent kit, well worth the 650 euros (the drums bundle themselves were 555 euros and the double bass pedal was 95 euros). Yeah... sorry if that's not in your interests...

In other, more thought provoking lines, I saw a television advert. That wasn't the thought provoking thing, but what it had on it, was the thing. On the advert, or whatever it was, there was a question on it. What's your angle?, Okay, it was a fishing reference, but it got me thinking. What's my angle, my purpose in things, in life? Yeah, I do think too much, don't I?

Since it's going on for eight now, I shall break it down a bit now (Ahem... SoundCloud... =]...).

First of, in life. One, I'm an eighteen year old man-boy thing, who is most probably on the anti-social side of the spectrum. No job. No real prospects as of yet. No real talents that amazes others. So on the basics, I'm on the wrong angle. But yeah, at least I'll be sober enough to see my life out and have a clear mind on all decisions I take. Think what you will, but I think that's a positive. Not smoking's another one... I'll be honest I've just completely forgotten what I was going to write, so I shall stop here and allow the thoughts to arrive back on another day.

I will leave you now. I'm going to have a bang on me drums. =].

- FIN the FINing FINners...

No comments: