Saturday, October 17, 2009

Enter Sandman.

This isn't a post of any significance really. It's like ten to midnight, and I should be getting to sleep soon.

Luckily, it's a Friday, and I don't have to wake up early for school tomorrow.

Mozzeltoff.

So, as I type up this post, BBC2's unleashing its boredom onto me. And I'm passing on my boredom to you. Ah, c'est la vie...

So yeah, there's been a few parties that I've had the fortune to miss and the misfortune to listen to how 'epic that nite waz'. By the by, most likely if I type in that textspeak and talk about partying... eleven times out of seven, it won't be me. Anykestril, as I typed (or said, whatever tickles your pickle), I've missed all of them. Woo. One person keeps nagging me about why. Maybe, just maybe, that there can be some people on this world who don't find slowly killing yourself while at the same time making a total arse of yourself not as orgasm-creating as others do. Also, how does the fact that I don't drink lower the chances of - and I quote - 'you getting vagina?'... So apparently, you have to get pissed to begin a relationship, it doesn't matter if the opposite sex likes you or not.... Ah, how pathetic that arguement is... and that's a mini-rant. Or Mint... if you will.

Talking about mints... I baught two packs o' SoftMints today. Well good.

So yeah, again my plague of writing songs too similar to well known songs has happened. I think I've said about the one that sounds like Hysteria by Muse. Now I've made one that sounds like the song I'm recording for Music Technology (that's Today by Smashing Pumpkins). Damn this brain.

But hey, I believe my bass skillage's improving. I can now play a handful of bass songs by Muse. Woop woop and an extra dosage of wehey for the road. The most recent song I've learned is Supermassive Black Hole. Yeah, it's not hard... comparing to other bass songs... but who cares? I'm getting better... I hope. =].

I really can't think of anything really.

Apart from kestrils.

No idea why.

I've got kestrils on the brain.

Ah well, must dash... I'm yawning like someone who yawns alot.

Oh, imaginative way to finish your post, Ga... What's next?

Er.... this...

-Finissimo.

No comments: