Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Revenge Of The Myth

It happened again.

You know before, I had problems sleeping which was fixed somehow by the magic of Berocca. Well, I had forgotten to take them for weeks now, and it seems like my sleeping pattern has gotten worse every day since, which ended up with my worst experience I've ever had.

For the past few weeks, I've found myself waking up early in the morning, sweating like a bitch. I know, you didn't need to know that, but it gives you an idea on how I've been sleeping up to now. I've been sleeping rather fine for the past few days, to be fair. I've woken up earlier and went to bed relatively late. But I wasn't tired, it was just a minor inconvenience, really.

Last night, at about two-ish in the morning, I finally decided to go to sleep. The next thing I knew, I was having a nightmare. I can't tell you exactly what it was about, because I hate you. No, that's a lie. I just cannot remember properly what the dream was. All I remember of the dream is that I felt that I was being sucked into a piece of metal. A form of suffocation and falling rolled into one hell of a dream.

The problem was that it was not the fact that I had the dream, I've had worse dreams than that before and coped (relatively) well with it. It's the fact that I've had some sort of a hallucination.

I woke up, screaming. At this point, I still felt that I was being sucked into some metal. I was screaming so much, that my sister thought that it was the dog barking. They rushed in, they being my sisters and my mother, and they just hugged me (well, one of my sisters went to get me a cup of tea). Why they hugged me? I guess it was because I was shaking and crying. I know that makes me sound like a weak wazzock, I'm not bothered.

As I regained sanity, I realised what the situation is. I was there, in my mother's arms, staring at the floor, realising that it was just a bad dream. I knew at that point that I have something wrong with me. No idea what, but it seems to be something that can be easily fixed by drinking a Berocca once a day. The one thing I thought during all this was that I had woken everyone else up. I think it freaked everyone out. Me especially.

I know, this isn't a good subject for a blog. That, and it makes me look like a mentalist who can only be calmed down by his mother. I don't know, I just wanted to document this. I fucking well hope that anything like this happens again. I'm sure you'll hear about it if it does.

Fuck.

- Fly me to the moon, and let me play among the FIN

No comments: