Wednesday, June 09, 2010

It's A Small Post Afterall...

Yeah, hi.

Sorry that this is going to be a rather dull post. But aye, it's something to do while Family Guy's on BBC Three.

This, is a post just for asking your opinion on a song I made on Guitar Pro 6. Aye.

So, here it is...

Song One - Untitled (For Now). by CrazyDistortion

As there's no singing in here, I've stuck the different sections here...

0:00 - Intro.
0:35 - Verse One*.
0:53 - Breakdown.
1:11 - Verse Two*.
1:47 - Breakdown.
2:05 - Chorus Part One*.
2:23 - Chorus Part Two*.
2:41 - Chorus Breakdown.
2:59 - Bass (then, after 3:08, Whole Band) Interlude..
3:26 - Interlude Verse*.
3:44 - Reverse Intro (Guitar plays the Bass Intro part).
3:53 - Verse Reversed*.
4:11 - Breakdown.
4:29 - Rest...
4:33 - Chorus Part Two*.
4:51 - Outro.

I'm not even sure what genre it is. All I can imagine when this is played is some political rap-type lyrics... Or something...

But yeah, let me know what you think. =].

Also, on a exam related note, I've done two out of seven exams. The latest one was Chemistry (CH2). It was rather good, to be fair, well, compared to the other CH2 papers I've done. Hopefully done better than an E...

So, next is CH4... let's hope I get better than an E in that too..

So yeah, sorry for the bland post. =].

- Sing a song of FINness....

No comments: