Saturday, June 26, 2010

Deathbed.

Such a morbid title.

Well, I'm hours (well, days) away from my final exam ever (well, for this year...). Wow, two sentences in and I've already used brackets twice. Lovely.

I shall continue. Because if I don't this'll be a rather short blog.

I have two exams left. Both of them are the fifth module in Chemistry and Physics. Two exams which, while learning them in the last term of school, I felt I should do fine in them, especially in Chemistry. Man, I actually felt like I understood the majority if Chemistry this time. Like, I understand the whole electro-chemistry stuff, with the Hydrogen cell being the point where other cells are measured by. That, and the the most positive cell gets reduced, so the most negative gets oxidized. Man, that's the thing some people in the class find hard, and I got it first time. By the by, that's not me being all "I'm going to pass chemistry with flying colours because I know electrocemeg", no. I'm just hoping that there is a fourty-mark question on that subject, because I know if they ask anything else, I would fail in epic proportions.

It's the same thing in Physics, but the difference is that the subject that I feel confident most in Physics is now nuclear. Yeah, it's basically maths with stupidly small numbers. Shite, and I got to read that CERN thing again... Fuck...

I've already done five exams. Finished Music Technology altogether now. Woo. First exam (an AS resit) was alright, apart from the whole surprise about 'how did Hendrix and Van Halen contribute to Hard Rock?' question. I might have effed that up. The A level exam actually went really well, apart from the computer I used fucked up big time, and the next computer I used. So I had twenty-odd minutes of just sitting there, waiting for a computer just to do something that took about ten minutes. I had a computer that worked at ten past three (in the afternoon), the exam should've ended at about three. Yeah...

CH2 went alright, and CH4 couldn't have gone smoother. Mind you, I said the same last time and managed an E. Fack. Ph4 was a bitch. I didn't even finish it. I don't think I finished half of it. Why is it that I can't finish my Physics exams in A level, and yet still do better in Physics than in Chemistry? Grrrr...

So, in my head I'm thinking that thus far I've got atleast a high D in Music Tech, scraping a C in Chemistry and a D in Physics. Not looking well for the BBC that I need for my uni course...

Ergh, I don't know. I'll need to find a back-up plan...

In other news, I has two more songs up on my SoundCloud. Here's a widget thingy from it, with the two new tracks. =]. If you fancy reading the info on the song, I think if you double click or something on the widget then you can see it on the actual site with the whole info. Yeah...

Latest tracks by CrazyDistortion

I shall leave you now. Because I have no idea what to do now.

Wish me luck.

=].

- Figi Figi FIN FIN.

No comments: