Friday, April 20, 2012

White Wedding

I'm an idiot.

And you are.

But that's not the point. The point is, I'm terrible at starting blog posts.

Anyway, almost every night, I do this thing called sleeping. And that's not the same "sleeping" as "sleeping with someone". I'm no man-slag, yo.

Anyway, it seems that I have a thing for starting sentences with "anyway", so lets try again, shall we?

One night a while back, I had a dream (and if you're interested, I've just got the scene where Tidus first encounters Sin in Final Fantasy X). In this dream, I saw a girl. Well, not a girl, she was a woman. Didn't see her face, didn't really hear her name, all I saw was a body and hair.

And before you think oh, what a perv, dreaming about nude women without a face, well you're wrong. She was fully clothed. But not in jeans and a tee-shirt or whatever females wear these days.

No, it was a wedding dress. And do you know what makes things weirder? It was a wedding dress that I designed. I designed a wedding dress in my sleep, and ever since that dream whenever I had it, I can't get it out of my head.

The only problem is that I am terrible at drawing, so it will never be a reality (if, by reality, is something that is not just in your head). It's not one of these Big Fat Gypsy Wedding dresses. It's rather plain, to be fair, covering only one shoulder. Can't really describe it more than that, because I have the descriptive skills of a donkey on meth. Not sure how that works, but it seems to work for Family Guy's cutaway gags. Ah well.

Main point? I'm an idiot for having a dream about a girl in a wedding dress that I've designed somehow.

In other, less clothing news, I sleep naked. Not really, I discovered how many assignments I have due before the end of year. It's about seven of them, due in by mid May. That's a month away. Shit.

Also, I miss learning about Chemistry and Physics.

That is all.

- I think I had a dream, a dream of being alone. And I wanted someone, anyone, beside me. So I wouldn't feel alone anymore. If you know where that's from, I love you. Also, FIN.

No comments: