Thursday, June 16, 2011

Encore

I have a weird way of beginning blog posts.

Usually, it's me spending about half an hour thinking of an interesting title, and as you can see, I failed. Apologies.

First things first. And for the first time in a while, I'm going to talk about football. But, unlike many of my fellow penis-wielding humanoids, I am about to discuss one thing - their kits.

No, not dicks. Kits.

Whoa, that was a fail joke.

Anyway, for those who are still reading this after the word "Encore", Liverpool have released their design for their third kit. There have been a few die hard fans of Liverpool have been complaining about it.

Why?

Well, take a look...

Liverpool's third kit for the 11/12 season.
Oh, by all that's Scouse, there's blue in the shirt.

And I shall begin my opinions on the kit after I have quoted one man, who has been a rock to those who has seen him...

Oh nooooooo.

And yes, that is supposed to be a Family Guy quote. How modern of me

What is the reasonings behind the Reds defiance of the new kit? It has blue on it, and blue is the colour of their rivals, Everton.

Can I just start off by saying, you don't have to be a genius to see that this is cyan, and Everton is mainly a darkish blue colour. If anything, this looks more like a Manchester City kit than something that looks Everton-like. What fools.

Also, I read a comment where someone said "bin the shirt and the designer". My instant thought was, why?. Personally, I think that the shirt is rather nice design wise. Compared to other third kits, it trumps the Chelsea third kit, with its green-with-a-blue-stripe combo. Talk about feeling sick in your mouth...

Anyway, I needed to vent that out. I find it idiotic of people complaining of colours of their choice of football teams their support. Does it really matter in the end? Granted, I'd find it odd if Chelsea began to wear red as their away kit, but it would be so much better than the travesty of a design they have for the upcoming season.

Look at me, pretending that I know about design. And football. Oh, how I have many faces in this world.

In other news, I've began playing Final Fantasy XIII again. It's one of the only games I've played where I've liked it more the more I play it. The others were Final Fantasy X, Devil May Cry 3 and the third Ratchet and Clank game. They are epic games, to be fair.

And that, my possible yet improbable reader, is the end for this post. For the moment, boyo.

- I'm nobody's FIN.

No comments: