Thursday, November 25, 2010

Lovely

I went to Hooters, today.

The only reason I went was because someone from university turned to me and someone else saying I want to go to Hooters. So we did.

I'm not going to go on about what I think of Hooters, nor am I going to go on about the females there. All I will do is map out the forty minutes or so.

The obvious place to start is the beginning, so that means walking to Hooters. For some reason, Dan (the guy from my course) was really wanting to go to Hooters. Why, I do no know.

So, when we walk in, me, Dan and Maria (a girl from university). We are welcomed with the choir of voices singing us to our seats. Er. Not really. It was a burst of Welcome to Hooters as the girls were doing their stuff.

When I walked in, I'll be honest with you, the first thing I noticed was that the music they were playing was pretty epic. I mean, the first song they were playing was this...



Forgive the fact that it is a Guitar Hero video. They have disabled embedding on the official video. But anyway, this song is a funky song. Brilliant.

They did play Lady Gaga's Just Dance, which isn't bad, to be fair. But the thing that clinched the fact they play good music is this...



Man, that is a pretty epic song. No idea why, its just one of my favourite songs. It is pretty epic.

The second thing I noticed is that there was a hell of a lot of televisions in there. The first thing that was on the tellies was an American football game between the Patriots and the Steelers. The Patriots won, mind. Then I found out how crap England did on the first day of the Ashes. England, all out for 290? Whoa, you're going to struggle to win the first test now. England will need a miracle.

And as I thought all this, Dan was ogling the girls, and Maria was looking at anything but the girls.

I've never felt more of a man and less of a man at the same time. I've never been more interested in sports than I was at that moment in time. But, as people may think of men as being more interested in barely clothed women than sports, I felt like I kind of let the side now. Well, no I didn't. I just felt really odd there.

Even when one of them served us, I either kept eye contact with one of the the numerous televisions, or the Clic pen I was holding. It was green. Only when the girl asked me what I wanted, I looked at her. And even then, it was her face that was in my vision. She wasn't bad looking, to be fair. She was rather surprised when I said I didn't want to order anything.

One thing I found bizarre was when the music suddenly changed to the YMCA, and the girls all just started dancing. No idea why that is. Though, I thought it was rather odd that a woman came into Hooters pushing a baby push chair things. Whoa, it seems like they start them off early, eh?

So yeah, that was my first experience with Hooters.

- Grand Theft Auto: FIN Andreas.

No comments: