Saturday, October 23, 2010

Pretty Vacant

I'll be honest, this has been a slow month for this sorry blog. Not that many of you have noticed. Ah well.

The obvious thing to talk about is the fact that I no longer spell obvious with an l in between the v and the i. It's a small victory for me.

The other thing is university. Its going rather well, to be fair. I'm no longer going for the Welsh version of the Video Production module as it would mean that I would have an eleven-hour day on Mondays next term. And that's not something I want. I rather value my free mornings. =].

Internet Tech's going well. That, Media Tech and Graphics are going really well. Learned how to do a basic webpage, even if it is just a page that says Free Nelson Mandela. Anywho, its progress.

Electronics is a bitch. We've started on building the stylophone. I've nearly burned my hands multiple times as I failed miserably at soldering, and in the lectures all we do is talk about electrons and that, and those lectures are every three weeks. Lovely.

In other news, I have the new Guitar Hero. Its not a bad game, to be fair, though some of the stuff in the game makes sense to me. They made Money For Nothing way longer than it really is, which means playing it on the drums slowly turns into a chore, but that's one small thing. Its a cracking game, to be fair. Could be the hardest band-games (out of the main line of games, as in not GH:Metallica and GH:Van Halen and the like), not sure if its the best Guitar Hero though. Pretty close though. Ho hum, that's the end of that then.

This is just a post that updates you about what's happening in me life thus far. I've kind of ignored my blog (shame on me...) and done a few posts onto Wicid. Either about Stuart Cable's cause of death being revealed, James Blunt and his tactic to make the Taliban to surrender or about Pontypridd YMCA's centenary celebrations. So yeah, lovely.

That'll do for now, pet.

- I want you, to be, left behind those empty FIN.

No comments: