Saturday, May 22, 2010

Hate This And I'll Love You.

I've got another confession to make. I'm your fool. Everyone's got their chains to break, holding you...

Yeah, Foo Fighters are good, yo.

Anyways, I'd thought I'd do a post. It's been ages since the last one. I did start one on the election, but I lost it. =].

But yeah. Next week's the final week (possibly) of my secondary education. Half of me is relieved, the other petrified. On one hand, I'm relieved that I won't be trapped in a cage filled with overbored kids who only recently discovered that they can open doors. Though, In a matter of days, I'm not going to have a a proper schedule for the day. I'm used to the 'wake up, get changed, go to school, learn things in school, catch bus home' schedule, and yeah. I'll also end up a loner, but that's a given. Hopefully I'll get into University, but my hope of getting B-B-C is looking grimer by the moment. Hopefully I'll scrape a B in Music Tech, but a B and a C in Physics and Chemistry? Fuck, not looking good...

In other news, I'm pregnant. Yes, that's right, I'm pregnant. And it's yours...

Oh, how I fooled you good and proper.

Nah, well anyways.

In other news, I have a new desire to learn to play the harmonica. Even though I had one when I was younger, but I never took it seriously. But now, it just seems like the next obvious step, kind of. But meh, I'll turn into a Jack of all trade, but master of fuck all. =].

And, and, and, and, and, and, and... yeah.

This is a really pointless thing. Sorry brethren. =].

Fuck it, if I think of anything else to write later, I'll add to this.

Hang on, does this mean I'm starting to have a life? I think, not...

- Don't worry, about a FIN.

No comments: