Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Thou Shalt Not Post Blogs At An Upmost Rapid Haste...... Bastard.

I've kinda gone blog mad, eh? Ah well, nawt else to do now other than endure six weeks of A level work. Joy. This is literaly how, for one, how bad my spelling and punctuation is, and two how much contact I have with my friends outside of school. Take now, for instance. Three people are on MSN, nobody's talking to me. Sob sob. Then again, I've only got like thirteen people on my contact list. Can't be arsed to have people that I never see on my MSN. It's like buying a pack of fruit pastils, just to have ONE of them. Where's the point in that?

Anyways, enough of my lack of MSN usage. One thing I don't understand, and maybe you might help me with this one (shite, I'm talking to my blog, help?). England just slightly destroyed Andora or some place like that in football. Even though it was on like half an hour ago, on ITV1, they are still playing the highlights in ten minutes. I mean, why the figity fuck? They could have at least put it on like ITV3 or something. Ah fuck it. What's my ranting going to do, eh?

This, is going to sound pathetic. Most likely your response would be 'when don't you sound pathetic?'. Ah well. Apart from realising that I have used the term 'ah well' too many times in recent posts, I've also realised that everytime one small thing happens, I just feel all weird. Like I see one photo and I have the same feelings and thoughts coming up. They both have the 'oh shit' term surrounding it. No idea why this is happening. Though these things go when I see the same thing for a second, third time. Yeah, I know. Pathetic.

To be fair like, these posts I've done that have been closer together and have been shorter. Ah well. There's that phrase again. Expect a long one soon. Maybe if I think of something shaite, I'll try a short story. Don't expect anything better than the other two. I've still got less skill when it comes to writing than I do with playing guitar.

That'll be all, though if you would like to stay, please feel free to have a virtual cookie or seven.

Guten Nacht, homie.

No comments: