Saturday, June 06, 2009

I've Got Wood...

Yeah, I've got some hard wood...... ceiling... hard wood ceiling.

Sorry for dissappointing you... =Z.

Ah well. For some reason everytime I see someone I know's blog, it makes me wanna write a blog, ah it's a bit like yawning, I suppose. Like when you talk about yawning, it makes you yawn apparently. I don't think reading about it works though. Unless you're reading this, so I guess you can yawn for Swansea, eh?

Ah, it's a saturday. And I just said that sentence in an Irish accent in my head. Ah, how I long to be an Irish sort o' fella. Or a rasta...

I won't lie to you, this blog entry is like a broken pensil.... it's pointless. Oh, I bet I made you like an egg and cracked you up with that.... but not with the egg one.... I guess it was off...

Oh yeah. I've seen a banjo with my very own eyes. I KNOW! They are like, totally cool. Aren't they tuned to like, fifths and guitars are like, well tuned to fourths? Oh, Em, Gee..... how did you know?...

Shit.. went all girlie girl. But I DID see a totally spiffing banjo. It sounds cool. And I saw my bass... that I wanna get anyways. And http://www.epiphone.com/default.asp?ProductID=209&CollectionID=5 is it. Yeah, I want the GOTH one. because it's CHEAPER. =). I have a sad life, I know that. Also, if you do click that link, go to the 'Goth 1958 Explorer'.... that's me guitar I've had my beadie eye on. Yes, I ive you permission to take the piss out of me because they do look slightly similar in design, but then again, look at millions of guitars and basses. That bloody Strat look. Grrrrr. And the Les Paul.... Let me tell you something.... I hate the LP shape. It's over-fudging-used, which contrasts to Briittney Spears' vocal usage in live shows... =). But like, yeah. Word up dude. I mean, take the Thunderbird (that's the bass, there is a guitar version called the Firebird. They were SOO inventive with the names. I like totally agree. Me too. Well that's lame. What? You don't have you're own opions? Yeah I do. Then prove it. What? Prove that you have your own opinions. Well, I have to STOP GOING GIRLIE GIRL. AAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRGH! Damn Family Guy, that's all that I'm saying...

Hey, just a random thought... anyone fancy coming to my house, so I can give you a Sharpie pen and you can write whatever you want on my bedroom walls?

.... And I bet you thought 'sharpie pen' was an euphimism. I've just looked up, and read things from my wall such as 'break wind not hearts', 'I ate Spider-Pig', and 'Mae en i calon lan. Inneh fach?'. Like, three years ago the only writing I had on my walls was, and I know you'll think I'm a sad arsehole with no life when I say this... ah right, here it goes... I wrote Guitar Hero scores on my wall. Only for the song 'Free Bird' mind. Please don't be mad. I promise not to be a sad arsehole again. I can't promise that I'll change the 'with no life' part of it. D'you forgive me? If not then if you taste something funny when you wake up... that's my spit. If you do forgive me then thanks honey. =). Then the whole writing things on walls went all over, from quotes taht I found funny (loads from Mock The Week) to random shit that people will say it's funny and they'll laugh. But they won't mean it. Because they are on to me... anyways. There's one thing that I've wrote on my wall that is like the truth of all that is caged in my bedroom of frankly shite thaughts....

'The writing on these walls definately proved I need a girlfriend'.

And yes, that quote deserves it's own line. Because it's true in all my writing sections of my life. Take this blog for instance. I've like written, how many blogs? Well, not including this one, ten. Ten blogs. And I've I had a life, I would've been outside, getting pissed and hoping for some action. But no. I wrote ten blogs. And the countless images I've edited and made. Shit. I've actually wasted my life on the internet and computer equipment. Man, what a sad thing to write. But in that case... why am I still typing? For that, I do not know....

Earlier on today, I tried to make a flash MySpace page. I failed. Like I did with my Physics exam. Booo to exams. Booo. I'm so extreme, I do booos with three O's, not two. Booo. Yeah. Hardcore is just mere sawdust compared to me when I type BOOO. Oh, I've just raised the stakes. I've raised the stakes just there. And Caps Lock was NOT even on. Not even on. Man, that quote on my wall is REALLY true... so's the big bold word 'SHUN the non-believers'. Yes. I like unicorns. Especially if one of them's named Charlie.

Charlie.... Chaaaarrrlie....... CHAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRLLLIIIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE........ WE'RE ON A BRIDGE CHARLIE!!'.

Oh, get a tan....

Ah well, this is long enough... for now.

Might as well make like a tampon and get out of this bloody hole.... =). One of my sister's ones.... jokes, I mean. Not tampons....

Ciao, bella.

No comments: