Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Your Wrong, Ha! So Wrong! I Bet You Need A Hug Now!

And then, this happens.

As I swing my nine-iron in the warm sun in the paradise island, I started to wonder 'could it get better than this?'....

Then I thought 'of course it can!'.

Then, I turned off my sister's XBox, and came on here (I bet I didn't fool you then).

I'm in a rather weird mood, now.

If a wise man once said 'a man cannot live on bread alone', would he be a lyricist for a pop band today? And another thing, what does that mean? Does it basically say 'you need variety to live, fool'? Why can't Mr T say it? HE MAKES MORE SENSE, PEOPLE!!

Oh, another thing. If improvisational skills are good, then why do we have to practice it all the time?

Yeah, you can really tell I have no idea what I am on about...

Anyroad, it's a lovely boring day. My parent's are watching a documentary about the red light district, I've only just had food, and I wish I was in year seven in school, so I wouldn't have such a long and pointless holiday. GIVE ME LESSONS ANYDAY! =).

No comments: