Monday, June 23, 2008

And Then, I Chuckled Some More......

Isn't it lovely? Isn't it wonderful?

Big Brother's off on one again. It's a surprise to me how they've managed to get so many people to do the show (please mind the sarcasm).

And, it's such teeth-grinding experience, isn't it?....

'Day thirty-two, of the big brother house.
Ten-Oh-Six, p.m.
Miranda has decided that she will brush her teeth. Mark and Tania are looking at Tom's arse. While Tim and Eric are having it off in the hot tub, as Jane masturbates whilst trying to conseil her orgasm face in a pillow.'

I mean, come on! What IS the point of it!? See how many pairs of tits we can in a series? Thirteen year old boys will probably bet on who'll 'get them out' first. 

I mean, isn't there more important things in life than watching, I don't know, too many people, sit on their arses for money, while I do it everyday and all I get is a numb arse? It's just stupid, man! That's like me going into Cardiff City Centre, flopping my penis out and masturbating outside Capitol AND EARNING MONEY FROM IT!! And believe me, it doesn't happen..... (joke. =).).

Well, that's my rant over. 

Peace out, dudes.

No comments: