Sunday, July 31, 2011

Sunburst

Wel siwmae, hên frind. How's it hanging?

Well, that's the first tine in an age that I've used Welsh in a blog. Or in anything in general.

If you have not guessed by my activity on Twitter or Tumblr, I am better from chicken pox. Huzzah for recovery from ailments.

At this moment in time, I am currently writing a Dear World for Wicid which, hoping that it'll go to plan, will be published tomorrow. And if not tomorrow, I shall ask what the problem is on Tuesday as I shall be attending an accreditation workshop in Miskin run by Clic, I believe.

Anyway, it seems when I am stuck on a piece of writing (be that work for university, a blog post, an article for Wicid), I turn to YouTube in my hour of writer's block. For what? Well, to see endless videos of comedy, that's what.

How does it help? It doesn't. It hinders more than anything. It just makes me go "mehehehe, I want to watch more" and all that jazz. And then the hours sail past, it's five in the morning and I need to sleep before the sleep owls scratch my eyes to the endless slumber.

Anyway, this is just a thing for me to spur myself to write more of my Dear World. For some unknown reason, the last Dear World I wrote went up a week and a half late. They had nothing to say about it, but all I knew is that it was up when I queried it.

So yeah, that's it really. Nothing exciting happening in my life. Apart from me reliving  Final Fantasy X again from the beginning. Probably the best game that I've ever played on a PS2, possibly ever.

Not only that, I'm having the temptation to play its sequel, Final Fantasy X-2. I know that the story is extremely cheesy and there's a lot of "girly"parts in it (not being sexist when saying that), but the look of the gameplay (the battles, more than anything) is beginning to interest me. Hmm. Maybe I'll just wait until FFXIII-2 comes out. That should be a laugh. and don't get me started on how epic Versus XIII looks. Thank fuck I bought a PS3. Ha.

Yeah, I'm done, ya?

- All we here is, radio FIN FIN.

No comments: