Thursday, March 17, 2011

Pixel You In

Oh, how do I think of these blog names...

Anyway, this blog is just to ask you something.

What do you think of this?


DC1S01 Sound Sync Animation from Gareth Aled John on Vimeo.

This is a rubbish version of the final project for university. I was supposed to do a 60-90 second animation on either sound syncing (matching imagery to sound) or moving picture (having an image and animating it), using Adobe's After Effects to create the animation.. As you can tell, I went for the sound syncing option.

I had no idea what to do. Then, I though fuck it, I'll do it about Wicid. So, this is my university assignment about advertising Wicid. Ha.

For some cocking reason, it didn't upload in widescreen format. It turned it into 4:3 ratio. No idea why. I would up it onto YouTube, but it'll be taken down due to it having a song by Gob called Face The Ashes. Grr to them, I say.

Anyway, what do you think of it? Any good? I know that the text's a bit odd and slightly shit, I honestly has no idea what to write for it.

In other news, I'm off to Sealyham tomorrow for a residential with Wicid. Should be decent. I'll write something about it when I get back.

Ah, a nice short update here. Lovely.

- You got it. A FIN FIN FIN FIN.

No comments: